This workshop is designed to develop a high-performance leadership team which is the spearhead of an organization. The workshop provides the knowledge, structure, tools, and processes necessary for such a team to provide exceptional leadership and build the collaborative skills necessary to create and sustain a world-class operation.
- Gain understanding of and ability to manage the high-performance team process
- Increase their focus on results
- Receive powerful, 360 degree feedback on their leadership effectiveness, style, and skill
- Increase their mutual trust, support, and interdependence
- Gain clarity on purpose, values, vision, goals, priorities, and expectations
- Clarify and develop agreement on their roles and responsibilities
- Increase skill in communication, collaboration, giving feedback, management of differences, and managing performance
- Improve problem solving and decision making
- Increase cross-functional performance and decrease the effect of “silos”
- Increase their ability to provide customer satisfaction
- Increase their individual ability to self-manage
- Increase accountability
- Increase their ability to model and promote teamwork throughout the organization
The workshop is conducted in three stages: Foundations, Skill Building, and Sustainability. A variety of learning techniques are employed, based on recent discoveries in brain-based, adult learning, to maximize the participants’ internalization and application of the program’s content. Among the techniques used are experiential activities; creative, multi-modal processes; feedback; and self-directed learning.
David Lassiter is the director and founder of Leadership Advantage, a coaching and consulting firm dedicated to helping executives, teams, and organizations achieve their objectives. David has over 20 years’ experience as an executive coach and designer and developer of executive, team, and organizational development programs for profit, not-for-profit, and government organizations. He is a pioneer in the use of 360 degree assessment for leadership development and the innovator of the Strategic Team Alignment process for maximizing team members’ growth, development, and performance.
The workshop is comprised of three (3) workshops, of 2-3 days each, taken 30-45 days apart. Learning is embedded through applied work assignments between workshop sessions, 360 degree feedback face-to-face and through written reports.