As a coach, Mandeep brings this experience, and his fundamental belief in each person’s innate abilities, to create the non-judgmental and energized space for leaders and teams to truly get in touch with what is important to them, and rev up the energy and momentum to make it happen. His clients take ownership of their own power. They also leverage their own observations to get deep insights into what’s holding them back and then break those habits. A number of his clients have reported their work together has been transformative.
In addition, these leaders and teams begin to accept the world as it shows up, rather than the way they wish it would. That accepted, they hold the courage of their convictions pragmatically, communicate their vision authentically and directly, and set about influencing the people, networks and systems of which they are part to create the enabling environments within which their organizations, projects and people succeed.
Mandeep considers himself extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to express his passions through two completely different careers separated by two decades. The path of transition has been bumpy and fascinating, and has provided Mandeep the direct experience and insights which make him the coach he is.
Mandeep is also an Executive Coach with the American University Key Executive Leadership Programs.
As a consultant, Mandeep facilitates interventions with senior leadership teams, helping them surface key issues and create jointly owned action plans to solve them. He is adept at uncovering unclear, missing or misaligned roles and accountabilities, business process gaps, and unspoken organizational agreements on topics that are undiscussable. Mandeep can create environments within which teams bring up the elephant in the room.
Mandeep has a background that spans 35+ years of hands-on experience creating, and facilitating the creation of, solutions to complex problems involving multiple stakeholders. In his career, he has worked internationally, across cultures and organizational boundaries, to build IT Systems, reengineer business processes, provide organizational and innovation consulting services, nurture client and employee relationships, and grow companies in roles spanning coaching, facilitation, individual contribution, and project, line and executive management. He has done this within large international organizations, federal and local governments, non-profits, consulting companies, and start-ups.
MANDEEP’S CLIENTS have included a wide range of organizations:
- Government & International Organizations: The World Bank Group; DFAS, EPA, FBI, FEMA, ICE, NIC (National Institution of Corrections), OCC, TSA, USSS; Fairfax County, VA.
- Non-profit: US Green Building Council
- Private Sector: Allegis Group, Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg, Progeny Advanced Genetics, Turner Construction (US); Applied Materials (USA, China & Taiwan); Grupo Elektra (Mexico); Tata Chemicals, North Delhi Power Limited, Samsung, IBM and Konkan Railways (India); and EFI (USA and India).
- Georgetown University Certification in Leadership Coaching (CLC)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) & Collective Leadership
- Hogan Assessments (Hogan Personality Inventory [HPI]; Hogan Development Survey [HDS]; Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory [MVPI])
- Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI);
- DiSC Assessment
- MBA, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
- BSEE, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur