To transform a leadership team’s ability to think, act, and work individually and collectively to achieve significantly increased performance, results, and satisfaction. The Strategic Leadership Alignment process provides the forum and opportunity to elevate the individual and collective ability of a team to think and work together in ways that liberate energy and optimize effectiveness. It is designed to help the team members understand and manage the internal factors influencing their effectiveness and the impact they have on others. The program will help the team increase the quality and quantity of its results – by working smarter, not harder through increased self-awareness and self-management and will improve the team’s communication, alignment, and mutual support.
- Receive an assessment of its leadership and management style and/or skills and learn how they effect the members’ ability to work together with others
- Expand its understanding of the key attitudes and behaviors related to high performance and increased satisfaction in the workplace
- Enhance its ownership and accountability for issues and results
- Create personal development plans to improve the members’ individual effectiveness
- Gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics and key factors governing the team’s effectiveness
- Significantly increase the levels of openness, trust, and respect among team members and noticeably decrease behaviors that block the ability to work together effectively
- Visibly improve communication, cooperation, decision making, and problem solving
- Achieve alignment on a set of high-performance operating principles
- Develop understanding of core values and principles underlying a high-performance culture
- Develop action plans to address key, “burning” issues impacting organizational performance
The precise content of the workshop is tailored to fit the needs of the specific team. A variety of teaching techniques are employed, based on recent discoveries in brain-based, adult learning, to maximize the participants’ internalization and application of the program’s content. Each participant receives a 360 degree assessment of performance effectiveness, style, and/or skill and one-on-one interpretation and discussion of the data.
David Lassiter is the director and founder of Leadership Advantage, a coaching and consulting firm dedicated to helping executives, teams, and organizations achieve their objectives. David has over 20 years’ experience as an executive coach and designer and developer of executive, team, and organizational development programs for profit, not-for-profit, and government organizations. He is a pioneer in the use of 360 degree assessment for leadership development and the innovator of the Strategic Team Alignment process for maximizing team members’ growth, development, and performance.
Primary Session – 3-4 days, followed by a one-day session approximately 4-6 weeks after the first session, plus personalized feedback sessions for each participant.