- Fundamental principles of leadership
- Mindfulness & active listening
- Introduction to coaching for managers
- Coaching “The Art of Possibility”
- Asking open questions
- Mapping the possibilities
- Expressing the vision
- Coaching public leaders with the “Strategic Triangle”
- Growth through observation: gathering the data
- The power of positive reinforcement and motivating with “drops in the bucket”
- The impact of stress on performance
- Building habits to manage stress & encourage productivity
- Coaching to achieve goals
- Observing & gathering data
- More tools to enhance productivity
- Coaching to manage performance
- Offering feedback
- Continuing to grow as a coach & leader
Detailed handouts for each class are prepared by Beverly Jones.
Each participant will have an opportunity for one-on-one executive coaching and 360 feedback.
Additional required texts are:
“How Full is Your Bucket” by Tom Rath & Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D.
“Performance Management,” Harvard Business Essentials